11/13/2004

Saturday Night

Well, Saturday is almost over. It was a good Saturday. We went to Lowe's got some Yule decorations. Mailed a couple packages off (one to Secret Pal). Went and got groceries and I got TWO new skillets!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! I was a cooking fool for dinner! Anyway we came home had lunch and took a nap. It was nice to be all cuddled up listening to the rain. Speaking of rain, it did that today. I washed clothes this morning, and hung them out then found out it was supposed to rain. Well I figured they would at least be almost dry before that happened. So when it started sprinkling I ran out and got them to my surprise they were still almost as wet as when I put them out. Irritating as heck!!!!! Again I want to thank everyone for all the encouragement and kind words, once again I have to say that ya'll Rock! I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is the week after this next one I try not to think about it because that leads to thinking about the kids' presents needed to be mailed shortly thereafter!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK! LOL OK well I finished something and it was really pretty unfortunately I cannot show it because it or one like it may end up being a present for someone. Notre Dame lost today not by much and those refs had alot to do with it! Made me sooooo made I honestly can say I WILL NOT WATCH ANOTHER FOOTBALL GAME UNTIL THE NEXT ONE COMES ON!!!! hehe Have a good weekend ya'll.

Blog Archive