11/19/2004

It's "I totally have THE best hubby in the world" Friday

He is totally by far the best hubby EVER. Why? For one cuz he is wonderful and so smart and caring and for This: Thats for Dot's Stylin Santa Hat! They didn't have any of the red yarn we were supposed to use so Hubby said to get the purple Chenille. (Purple being my favorite color and I was standing there drooling on it anyway) I'm sure I gave him a "deer in the headlights" look and said "Are you sure? It's so expensive" And he said "If I didn't want you to have it I wouldn't have told you to get it". He is the best but he spoils me when I don't deserve it. Not that I am complaining. Speaking of the best hubby in the world, he has to go to work tomorrow. *pouts* I expected it though since they couldn't work the day it rained all day. I hate when he has to work 6 days. One day off is not enough time to rest and recoop from a long week. Well today all bets are off till I get this hat made.... Welll I will still work on the GS football cuz it has to be done. I'll take turns as much as I can running around taking care of things like laundry and vaccuming and dusting etc... oh and then there is that boy that likes to tear things up while I am cleaning. lol I haven't read the news yet to see. But by all appearances yesterday it looked like Lou Holtz (no relation) was going to retire from Coaching South Carolina, if thats the case. You will be missed Lou. In honor of the greatest college football coach EVER Here's some of his quotes from over the years: A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song. Lou Holtz A lifetime contract for a coach means if you're ahead in the third quarter and moving the ball, they can't fire you. Lou Holtz How you respond to the challenge in the second half will determine what you become after the game, whether you are a winner or a loser. Lou Holtz It is a fine thing to have ability, but the ability to discover ability in others is the true test. Lou Holtz It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it. Lou Holtz Show me someone who has done something worthwhile, and I'll show you someone who has overcome adversity. Lou Holtz The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it. Lou Holtz There's nothing is this world more instinctively abhorrent to me than finding myself in agreement with my fellow-humans. Lou Holtz Everybody says a tie is like kissing your sister. I guess it’s better than kissing your brother. Lou Holtz Don't tell your problems to people: eighty percent don't care; and the other twenty percent are glad you have them-- Lou Holtz

Blog Archive