10/26/2004

Tuesday Projects

I had finsihed the boy's hat (I moved it up to entry just below this one) is finished. Hubby (Sweetheart that he is) requested two hats of his grey chenille that I made hisBDay scarf out of. So, I need to get busy on those, plus I have another stocking in the works, two presents, a couple of Dot's Lizzy hats, and a original design shawl I'm making to sell. Plus I figured out what the kids were all going to get so I need to really get busy. On another note, The Autumn Secret Pal Swap at Crochetville is coming to an end. My "reveal package" arrived at it's destination yesterday. Chie was a pleasure to be a secret pal for and I am glad she enjoyed her gifts. I cannot wait to get my next assignment! Sitting here with my coffee I can here my windchimes, not loud but enough to make me smile. Such a beautiful sound.

Blog Archive