X-YahooFilteredBulk: 184.108.40.206 X-Originating-IP: [220.127.116.11] Return-Path:I altered the url so no one would click on it as I am sure it is to try to get someones ebay user id and password. I also decided to show full headers so people could see where it came from.
Received: from 18.104.22.168 (22.214.171.124) by mta118.mail.re2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 08 Oct 2004 01:08:24 -0700 Received: from 126.96.36.199 by ; Fri, 08 Oct 2004 08:57:30 +0100 Message-ID: From: "Ebay Billing Department" Add to Address Book Reply-to: "Ebay Billing Department" To: email@example.com Subject: Urgent Ebay Account Information Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 05:58:30 -0200 X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Version 5.1 MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="--7143038204744799" X-Priority: 3 X-MSMail-Priority: Normal Content-Length: 619 Dear valued eBay member, It has come to our attention that your eBay billing updates are out of order. If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online experience and update your billing records you will not run into any future problems with the online service. Once you have updated your account records your eBay session will not be interrupted and will continue as normal. Failure to update will result in cancellation of service, Terms of Service (TOS) violations or future billing problems. To update your eBay records click here: httpXXXX://billing.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?XXXXIn&XXXXXXX eBay Update team http://www.eBay.com
No, I don't mean that ebay is doing it but it's about ebay... I got this email in my junk mail folder in my yahoo email this morning... the email address listed in the to section is NOT mine so I would have been suspect even if I didn't know about the scam.
- Happy Halloween!
- Miss me?
- SotD (Two for One sice I missed yesterday)
- never fails
- It's about time!
- Hairdryers, yarn, and naps
- Tuesday Projects
- Stolen Honor
- I've tried
- Monday, Monday
- Our Prayers with you
- Carnival of the Recipes #10 is up!
- OMG OMG OMG!
- Don't mind me
- New Feature SotD (Stitch of the Day)
- Back to School
- Interesting Read
- Church and State
- A Conservative's Analysis of John Kerry's Record
- Consider this your warning!
- Carnival of the Recipes #9 is up
- Wilson’s Creek
- My Grandpa
- Stuffed Peppers
- Interesting Picture
- Mark Martin's Press Conference
- Ch Ch Ch Changes
- EEEKKKK! Giant Spider attacks Volcano
- Did I mention?
- Corny? Yes- but hey....
- AMERICAN WARMONGER: Tororu (Japanese for Troll)
- Everything (For David)
- Retitled: It aint underwear boys!
- Echoes Of Forever: A Rant On Politics
- Not Politics
- Hey Smoke Eater
- Grrrr, Monday.
- SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
- Blog Explosion
- EBAY Scam
- 'nother scrunchi
- Mount St. Helens' Crater Floor Rising
- Too Funny
- Danger of Mount St. Helens Eruption Passes
- Rodney Dangerfield Dies at Age 82
- Jr swearing
- Wednesday Again
- People over 35
- nbc5i.com - News - Toby Keith's Bus Driver Shot On...
- In Loving Memory
- Update on Rachel
- MT ST HELEN'S VOLCANO CAM
- Penalty Drops Earnhardt Out of First Place
- My Friend Rachel
- RIGHT WING NUT JOBS UNITE!: How do you define Pati...
- Something Stinks in Denton.
- Actress Janet Leigh Dies at 77
- omg! So cool!
- Some of the People...
- MONDAY MONDAY! MONDAY!
- Opinions and Assholes
- Mount St. Helens ready to erupt at any moment: geo...
- PJ's Answer
- Blogs for Bush: More Debate Questions
- Rain and TGIF and stupid people...
- ▼ October (91)