12/08/2004

Secret Pal Goodness


I have THE best Secret Pal ever. My Winter Crochetville Secret Pal sent me a package. I was working on finishing one more snowflake before starting fudge when I caught something out of the corner of my eye, it was the mm driving up the driveway. (Which means we have somehting to big for the box). Being hopeful I went and met him on the porch and got it and to my delight it was for me!!!!! I opened it up and smelled the heavenlyest (is that a word) smell! It was a jasmine and lavender candle. Also included was lotion and tons of homemade goodies, patterns leaflets (that I didnt have!) and three skiens Jiffy q&E mohair look yarn in PURPLE AND a skien of purple funfur(I'm drooling here) everything was purple and soooo beautiful Thank you so much Secret Pal. You made my day!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Blog Archive