12/25/2004

Christmas

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas. I hope and pray you all are where you can be happy and not alone. Our Christmas, although not with everyone we would have liked to shared the day with was still good. The bit of melancholy that usually hangs around in the background is here but I am trying not to feed it. Pictures below of the boy. To those who are not here, Merry Christmas. And to my wonderful Hubby who is taking advantage of his present - NAPTIME ! I love you with all my heart. There is no way I will ever be able to thank you for the presents you have given me year round not just this Christmas. The love you have shown me in the way to short time we have known one another is worth all the presents I could ever have. I love you in ways words could never say. All the money in the world would not buy a present worthy of you. I love you. Merry Christmas David. Kids have both called their Daddy to thank him and wish him Merry Christmas. All liked the gifts we sent and the ones I made, the scarves were a hit. Thankfully! David's daughter told him her and her mom looked to find out if hers was store bought till they figured out I made it! (WOOHOO!!!!!!) Which was probably the biggest compliment I will EVER get for something I have made. The ham is in the oven and I am getting ready to go peel potatoes and get ready the other things to cook. Again Merry Christmas to one and all. And to coin Tiny Tim "God Bless Us Every One"

Blog Archive