9/02/2004

What day is this anyway?

Is it bad I don't know what day of the week it is? Well we moved and yesterday was David's first day of work soooo it seems like it SHOULD be tuesday instead of Thursday. Sean was such a big help with this move. I cannot believe what a good little traveler he is. And yesterday he was helping me move empty boxes to the garage. I'm getting discouraged about unpacking, it seems like I'm not gettting anything done cuz there's still boxes all over. BUT the problem is we don't have the room we had. The house is bigger square foot wise but it's not set up the same. There are no closets. Armoires(sp?) is what we are using so alot of stuff is going to have to stay packed. I have to go through everythign and determine what we HAVE to have unpacked and repack what we can live without for a year or at least don't need right off like sweaters and coats. I am sooo disappointed in human nature after dealing with the guy who owns this place. What ever happened to "good faith" The ad said washer and dryer, I figured that meant both washer AND dryer, we give ours away. Only to find that there is only a washer here. He elaves and when we get the gas on Monday I go to give Sean a bath and there's no water coming out of the hot tap... why? Well "someone" had turned off the supply goig to the hot water tapo. Why? because it doesn't shut off all the way and the hot water runs all the time if you don't do that!!!! Now I realize that it's our own fault for renting something without haveing checked it out first but we were in kind of a bind and needed something asap. Don't get me wrong: some things about this place are wonderful (like the huge tree filled front and back yards!) and the fireplace, fridge, etc but it's NOT a place we will renew our lease at- so we're here a year, no more. No word on Rachel yet, I pray everything is ok with her.

No comments:

Blog Archive