7/01/2004

It's raining

OK I'm excited, cuz it's raining... that means David SHOULD be able to come home at least early if not here in a bit. And I so miss him when he's not here. We went on our weekly grocery shopping trip yesterday, went to Wally World since I had some other things to get besides groceries- always a mistake to do the main shopping there cuz we get way more than we intend. Anyway we bought "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" I love that movie it's so funny. Love the music on there too. We're going to go to a living history thing at Pea Ridge Battlefield in you guessed it: Pea Ridge Arkansas on Saturday, I can't wait I haven't been since I was a wee little brat. The Missouri Guard is supposed to be there too, David is hoping to find some re-enacting group to join, so he can re-enact again. take the camera, take the camera, take the camera, take the camera That will be our 4th of July. We'll probably bbq sunday then make sure the ignorant yayhoos don't burn the neighborhood down. Our neighbors are supposed to be moved, when we went to bed they hadn't finished yet... hopefully they'll be gone today.. YIPPEE!!! WOOHOO!!! YEEHAAW! Will be nice not to have to spend a weekend listening to drunks fight and yell at each other!

No comments: