6/30/2004

*YAWNS*

OK well no rants today. I'll be nice and calm. Well as nice and calm as usual. lol Finished the scarf I was working on to give myself a break from trying to understand that dang sock pattern. I can't believe he actually posed for that ROFL!!!! The yarn is from a ebay auction, It didn't have any label and had 2 skiens, only have a little left hoping maybe make a ear cover/ headband type thigy. The scarf was worked lengthwise just chained until when draped around my neck it was long enough, then sc in 2nd ch and all across ch1 turn *sc in every sc till end, ch1 turn* repeated * until wide enough finish off and fringe. Today I have to work on G-Ma Dawn's (Sean's gma) bookmark and get it done so I can work on her friend's they will be in Missouri end of July. I also need to make another scrunchi for Sean's cousin Rayna, she had Dawn send him her little people farm as "she was getting to big for it" - which he loves. Have to do laundry, and pay for won ebay items- we won some waterbed sheets, and a couple sleeping bags (woohoo). Ebay can get addictive if you aren't careful... I have to fight that temptation to bid on more yarn lol. (I do NOT have a problem with yarn- I don't! I can quit!). Well off to work on laundry.

No comments: