6/17/2004

Good Mornin'

OK, well didn't have a chance to post yesterday. D went to DR and all is OK *WHEW* - well 'cept for the low cholestrol diet we have to go on. (I say WE cuz I wouldn't make him do it alone)but even at that it wasn't THAT high. It looks like Photobucket may be working since I can see the photos on here so I'll add the bookmark photo and maybe show progress in the purse I'm hookin' right now. Chenille Shoulder Bag I'm almost done with the bag part and should get at least half of the flap done today... depends on how the day goes. Sometimes it's not easy crocheting with a almost 2 yr old boy around. princess
you are PRINCESS FIONA! you're kind and
compassionate, and see people for who they
really are.

what shrek character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: