6/10/2004

ewww

Those pictures didn't come out very good. lol I'll try to get better up in a bit. Next project has been bookmarks for Sean's Grandma and her friend who are coming from California for a visit in July. Then I'm going to work on a purse for me and everyone's Christmas presents. Oh yeah and I HAVE to throw in a father's day present in there too just don't know what yet. I better do that first... guess I'll go look for masculine bookmarks lol OMG I am SOOOOO NOT a Trekkie!!!
Which internet subculture do I belong to? [CLICK]
You are a Trekkie!
It's a geek, Jim! You probably have a starfleet uniform and a tricorder. Bonus points if you speak klingon. One day you will walk down the aisle with your buttertroll trekkie partner, humming to the Yoyager theme.
More Quizzes at Go-Quiz.com
I don't even own a StarTrek book or anything! (Although I have watched all episodes of the first and next generation series and movies)

No comments: