7/15/2004

I'm an IDIOT!

OK, yesterday my anxiety reached crisis level. I had a fullblown really really really bad attack; haven't had one like that in a long time. When I talked to David at work I couldn't get calmed down, so he ended up coming home because he was worried about me- it was that bad.... What do I do? I snap at him! Here he comes home from WORK to be with me because HE loves ME and I make him feel bad!!!! HOW STUPID CAN I BE?????????????????????? He's the best thing that has EVER happened to me. Why do I do stupid things like that? I'm such an idiot.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

kari-don't be so hard on yourself - you know "we're the worst to the ones we love most" because we know they will forgive us :) ---that's just the way it is sometimes.
and hey, you'll LOVE Dallas - it's a fantastic place!! just don't live in D proper- there are tons of small towns around-keller,grapevine,skirts of fortworth,.... it goes on and on) there's football, baseball, basketball, hockey, six flags...everything someone with a little guy could possibly want :) !!

Unknown said...

Thanks
and we're talking about not being IN dallas itself I'd never make it there! lol