7/22/2004

*@#%!!!!!!

I just got a snail-mail letter from Rae (Sis) , (my best friend from school -we had found each other online a couple years ago after we hadn't seen/talked for 15 years) She's been living in Texas for almost a year with her computer not set up due to lack of space so we only get once in awhile to talk online- she had been watching this woman who works with her hubby's kids and had been able to use the net but the woman got transfered to another shift so now thats out :( Funny ironic thing is we maybe moving to texas so good right? Well not- because her hubby put in for transfer to a fed prison (yeah he is a guard) do in beaumont so we're still gonna be just about as far away as now if we do move! lol I swear the fates just want us away from one another! I wish she'd get her puter up and online. I miss her so much. OH but she paid me for the Tree of Life keychain I designed and made for her to give her cousin.... WOOHOO!!!!! I got paid for something I made!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Kari! Congratulations on selling your first crocheted item! [I saw the picture @ Crochetville, and I think it's lovely!]

[I enjoyed my visit here today!]