7/27/2004

omg

I was going to comment on this earlier in the week but the sheer insanity of it just kept me from saying anything. WHY in the hairy heck would Purcells want a dried up old hasbeen of a football player like Eddie George????? He's got it to where the Cowboys are already a joke! Now he goes and hires George??? GET REAL!!!!!! A couple months ago I had the oppertunity to go to a charity BBQ hosted by Jones' (Jerry Jones, owner of the Dallas Cowboys)mother, Jerry Jones was expected, we ended up doing something else but I know he was there as one of David's friends met and talked to him. I wish we would have went so I could have asked him "What in the hell are you doing to that team???!!!!" I KNEW this was gonna happen when he hired Purcells.... SHEESH!!!!!! *walks off mumbling and shaking head*

No comments: