7/14/2004

I'm soo tired...

Sean was up before 4:30 am this mornin... don't know why. *yawns* Plus been depressed about money or our serious lack thereof... David got a call last night from a company about another job a BIG company BIG BIG company... this one would be good as it would open a possibility for him to actually eventually run a office for them- we're talking the big time here.... Problem: IT'S IN DALLAS TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG PROBLEM! I'm a small town gal... Springfield, Missouri Metro area is the biggest place I've ever lived in. Dallas is like big ole country big... I don't know if I could handle that. D doesn't like Texas... He's interested in the job though... Who wouldn't be with that kinda oppertunity? So I guess in the next couple weeks he'll head to Nebraska (home office) to meet n greet the big wigs then go to Texas to tour the plant there.... Which means for the first time since going 24/7 we'll be apart overnight. :( :( :( :( For a couple days/nights. :(:(:( Needless to say I'm running in high panic mode today. BUT, it's not the end of the world, I knew if he was interested in a job offer he'd be taking a trip- standard thing for those types of jobs. And I know if he wants the job I'll stand by him and encourage him, I love him, he is my life and wherever he goes I'll go and be happy.

No comments: