8/16/2004

Monday Monday

"da da dadadada So good to me"... "Every other day, every other day, Every other day of the week is fine, yeah But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes You can find me cryin' all of the time" ok ok I'll quit! Sorry for The Mommas and the Papas. No word on the house hunt. Not much word on anything 'cept gettin' my football going on with preseason but will be glad for real season though. Mark Martin came in THIRD in the race at Watkins Glenn Sunday WOOHOO!!!!!!!! Way to kick some butt! Tony won and it rocked cuz he was really sick but toughed it out talk about guts! WTF is up with the Olympics???? I get sooooooooooooooo mad to see the crap that goes on, Watch it, especially gymnastics they totally marked scores lower for the Americans even when the mistakes were less! AND that Japanese male swimmer that keeps winning is cheating! He's kicking off the wall why isn't anyone doing anything about it? ok ok 'nough... I know I get like this every olympics I should be used to how things go. Especially with the events that are judged like gymnastics and figure skating :P Back to househunting.

No comments: