8/03/2004

Layout Woes

I have yet to figure out why this layout doesn't work with Mozilla's Firefox Browser.... Right now though my anxiety is sooo bad I'm getting off the puter and going to crochet until Sean wakes up wanting breakfast. It's been bad lately but yesterday and today have reached waay bad levels. I keep telling myself "Just make it through today, if you make it through today you're doing good". I know to many this will seem stupid. But this is me, and my anxiety is like this sometimes, I realize that I should just shake it off and not let things bother me and I try I swear I do try. I am doing damn good if you consider I am up out of bed and trying to function when every fiber of my being is saying go back to bed and hide! Times like this I really really hate living this way.

No comments: