8/10/2004

GRRRR

OK Well the duplex has sold evidently... I get a knock on the door and see tons of vehicles outside open door to find a caudwell banker agent in my face wanting to let the building and home inspecters in because the house has sold telling me that the landlord had been trying to get ahold of us since friday with no answer! BULL SHIT! We got home Friday night plus we have VOICEMAIL and have gotten no messages form them, I CALLED and talked to them YESTERDAY and they said NOTHING about anyone coming over! PLUS!!! He was over at the empty unit yesterday evening and moved out something so he could have stepped over and told me!!!! Anyway... as per the anxiety that comes from shit like that I ended up calling David and he had to come home and hold my hand while they were going through our house. He is so wonderful.

No comments: