8/11/2004

Job Update

By the way it looks and sounds he has the job, they agreed on a employment package that we both can live with. All that is left is the results of the "personality profile"(WTF kind of touchy-feely crap is THAT?- Oh well better than a handwriting analyis like one company had him do once) and he has lots of personality!! lol The GM is supposed to either call here or call D at work when he hears word. So looks like we're moving to Dallas Texas. BUT (and it's a big butt) we have to be there by Sept 1st so that doesn't give me much time to find a place and pack this place up.... Oh Lordy! Can we say NERVOUS BREAKDOWN? lol I'll survive - I've moved before and survived! Oh the crocheting front (duh... this IS my crocheting blog guess I should talk about it) I am almost finished with a special surprise for my Crochetville Secret Pal. Still have tons of other projects gong though. Some day I need to learn to finish all my ongoing projects before starting new ones... yeah right someday I'll sprout wings and fly too! :P

No comments: