7/15/2004

NUMARKETS

OK We bought this : 1870 Robert E. Lee Portrait Engraved by A.M Walter NR From NUMARKETS on Ebay on July 1st. Payment cleared our bank on the 2nd of July. I recieved and email telling me they would hold it for 14 days because I paid by check and had less than ten feedback: well I had 14 at time of purchase (all positive) and paid by Paypal which had already cleared so I emailed them back telling them that. After about a week I got another email telling me they knew it was a weird policy but to have a nice day anyway. Now, I've done some checking on their feedback and it seems they pull this alot, and if you leave negitive or neutral feedback they do the same to you. Well today it arrive: in regular mail, the mailman brought it up because as she said "It wouldn't fit in the box" It's in a bubble envelope and had do not bend stamped on the outside with a crease down the middle where you could tell very noticable that it had been bent. I took pictures: THEY ARE HERE There's alittle tear on that one side and I don't know if you can tell in the pics but it's crinkly. I don't know if I should try to get my money back or what... I have a feeling no matter what I do they will retaliate by giving me negitive feedback. What do I do? I know David will be PISSED he really wanted this. DO NOT BUY FROM NUMARKETS ON EBAY OR ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!!

No comments: